My first blog post xoxo

Who I am?
A single woman in her thirties, living in South Africa, Port Elizabeth, doing bible studies with women of all ages. Mainly I will be posting bible studies and at time personal and spiritual posts as the Spirit leads me.

I trust that you will receive encouragement, hope and love through this Blog.

Also to go out and spread to others HIS LOVE. Jesus is OUR SALVATION.

There is so much we can learn and study from THE BIBLE, let us not limit ourselves.


I believe in:

-The HOLY TRINITY( Father, Spirit and Son)
-A water baptism
-My blog is not denominational, all women ( married, single, young and old) are welcome to read and comment.

This Blog is here to help women make Godly choices based on THE BIBLE.

BLOG SCRIPTURE: 

Like a lily among thistles is my darling among young women.~ Song of Songs 2:2

God bless you as we go through this adventure called LIFE hand in hand with OUR SAVIOUR, LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scriptures for Single women

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My spiritual walk - Lost and mistakes made