Scriptures for Single women

Yip, I'm single as I have mentioned in the blog. It's not easy at times being single and waiting for your future husband. I have to TRUST God's plan for my life. I always have this hope in my heart for my future husband and meditate and pray on the below scriptures when I can:
This is NOT the only scriptures you can meditate and pray on, Personally I find these scripture relate best to my single status.

Psalm127:1

Unless the LORD builds the house,
the builders labour in vain.

This is my favourite verse, I commited this to memory, as God is part of the relationship too, no marriage can succeed without GOD in the centre.

Proverbs 4:23

Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.

This is so true. Guard your heart don't let just any random guy enter and leave you broken hearted. If you ask God to , he can keep your heart safe until the right man comes along.

Proverbs 18:22

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.

Emphasis on "HE", he will find you, YOU don't have to find him!

Ecclesiastes 3:1, 11

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.
He has made everything beautiful in its time.

God's timing is perfect!

1 Corinthians 7:2
It's good for a man to  have a wife, and for a woman to have a husband.

Psalm 145:16
Generous to a fault, you lavish your favour on all creatures.

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

This verse gives us a purpose on earth, in our single status, God's kingdom we can seek.

Isaiah 26:3

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

I like this verse because I'm in the season of learning to really trust God.

Genesis 2:18-22
God said," It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him...... God brought the woman to the man, he said,"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh".

God want to make you into a suitable helper to your future husband, he needs your time and willingness to do this.

Amen. Praise the Lord.

You can follow me on :
twitter: @kamani05
Facebook:MissK



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!!

My spiritual walk - Lost and mistakes made