Happy Valentine's Day!!

Yep, I said it and its true. The one day in the entire year that girls go weak in the knees and guys go madly in love.
Honestly in real life I don't see that happening often enough, like in the movies.

I would rather be in the real life and the here and now.

So I guess I won't be be getting a valentine, but that's ok. I have a relationship with my Father in Heaven that makes it all worth it.

I can draw on my relationship with God to:

Strengthen me;
When I am lonely to encourage me;
Lift me up in times of weakness;
Love me with an everlasting love
there is so much more, but I would be getting carried away.

Companionship with a man is a good thing to have as it is written in Genesis, God said,"It is not good for man to be alone, let us create a companion for him".
It is no use being in a relationship with a guy hoping he will complete you, he could never do that, only God can come into your life and complete you!
A relationship with God is KEY!
You need to assess your life today, and know we all need the love of a FATHER, a HEAVENLY FATHER. When you have that LOVE, everything else falls into place.
Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you.

We need to take that need for a physical love and replace it with a hunger and thirst for a spiritual love. I can guarantee you that he will love you MORE than you could ever LOVE him. Trust me on this one!

I was reminded this week that God

is LOVE, we all know that right and we also know the bible verse 1Cor13:4-7
Love is patient , love is kind.... well lets replace Love  with God and you will have the perfect lover in Jesus:

God is patient, God is kind. He does not envy, He does not boast, He is not proud. He does not dishonor others, He is not self-seeking, He is not easily angered, He keeps no record of wrongs. God does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. God always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

On Valentines day instead of focusing on what you don't have, rather look at what you do have and love the God that loves you more,  and the family and friends you do have in your life.

HAPPY VALENTINES(GOD'S LOVE) DAY!!

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BS: Proverbs 2 & 3

The Princesses